Questions & Answers
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is from 3 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
- Is it possible to book a check in or check out outside these times?
Yes, on request it is possible to book check-ins or check-outs outside these hours, subject to verification and availability and with a surcharge.
- Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel provides free luggage storage.
- Is a garage or car park available? What is the relative cost?
The hotel has an outdoor, unattended car park free of charge.
- Is it possible to bring animals with you? What size? Is there an additional charge?
No, no pets are allowed inside the hotel.
- Is there a baby sitting service?
Yes, baby sitting service can be booked upon request and payment.
- What services are included in the B&B price?
Rates are per room per night and include breakfast, private outdoor parking and wifi connection. Use of the beach and swimming pool is on payment.
- How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 48 rooms.
- Do the bathrooms have a bath or shower?
All rooms have a private bathroom with shower. The hotel also has 4 attic rooms with a whirlpool bath. These can be booked on request and subject to availability.
- Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
The hotel does not have family rooms. Connecting double rooms are bookable subject to availability.
- Are cots/cribs available for children? Do they charge a supplement?
Free cots are available for children up to 3 years old subject to availability.
- What is the maximum number of people who can stay in a room?
Maximum occupancy varies according to room type: all rooms can accommodate two adults.
- Do you have rooms set up for disabled travellers?
Yes, the hotel has rooms for disabled people subject to availability.
- Do the rooms have air conditioning?
Yes, all rooms have air conditioning.
- Do you have any smoking rooms?
No, all rooms and common areas are non-smoking.
- How many restaurants does the hotel have?
The hotel has a restaurant at the Villa Eva Beach which is 100 meters from the hotel.
- What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
The restaurant is open from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Is breakfast included in the rate?
Yes, breakfast is included in the room rate.
- Are high chairs available for children in the restaurant?
Yes, high chairs for children are available free of charge.
- Is the restaurant buffet or a la carte? What type of catering is done?
The restaurant is a la carte, the kitchen serves national and international cuisine.
- Do you offer menus for celiacs?
Yes, gluten-free menus are offered upon request. Specify the need when booking.
- Do you offer menus for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, vegetarian and vegan menus are offered upon request. Specify the need when booking.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, the hotel has, at the Villa Eva Beach, a private beach for a fee with an agreed rate.
- Is the beach sand or rocks? Does it degrade slowly?
The private beach of Villa Eva Beach is made of very fine sand. The underlying public pebble beach.
- Can pets be brought to the beach?
No, pets cannot be brought to the beach.
- Are there showers on the beach?
Yes, the beach has showers located in the garden behind the beach.
- Does the hotel have an outdoor or indoor pool?
Yes, the hotel has, at the Villa Eva Beach, a private swimming pool for a fee.
- What are the swimming pool access times?
It is possible to access the swimming pool from 8:00 to 19:00.
- Is the use of the swimming cap compulsory?
No, it is not mandatory to use a swimming cap in the pool.
- Can children access the pool? From what age?
Yes, children can access the outdoor swimming pool from the age of 5. Children under 5 can enter accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a lifeguard at the pool?
Yes, there is a lifeguard present during pool opening hours.
How to reach us
- How can I reach your hotel from the train station?
The closest railway station is in Ventimiglia and can be reached by taxi at an approximate cost of €18 each way.
- What is the closest airport?
The closest airport is Nice which is 36km away, while Genoa airport is 160km away.
- What is the closest motorway exit to the hotel?
To reach the hotel by car from Genoa or Nice, the closest exit is Ventimiglia, then take the Aurelia in the direction of France.
- Is the hotel far from the centre?
Villa Eva Hotel is about 5 km from the city centre.
- Is it possible to organize a transfer service to the airport or station? What is the cost?
The hotel organizes a transfer service to and from the airport upon request. Costs vary according to the number of people and the period of the day (day or night). The service must be paid directly to the driver.
- What are the main places of interest near the hotel?
The hotel is immersed in the most beautiful bay of Ventimiglia. For sea lovers there are many beaches to visit, and cities such as Bordighera, Sanremo, Mentone, Monte Carlo, Nice and countless towns in the Ligurian hinterland are also recommended.
- How far is the hotel from the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 300 m from the hotel.
- What do the room prices include?
The services included in the room price depend on the type of offer booked. It is possible to view the offers online on the site page dedicated to them.
- Is there a city tax? What is the cost per day?
The municipality of Ventimiglia provides for a tourist tax: €1.50 per day, per person, aged 12 and over.
- What credit cards are accepted?
The hotel accepts the main credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express